- Mitchell Tenpenny “Mixed Drinks”: Mitchell Tenpenny explains when he met up with his co-writers for his new song “Mixed Drinks”, they met at a bar and was watching a girl doing something familiar: drinking away a heartbreak. The song shows a person that is okay in the easiest and memorable way possible.
- Jon Langston “Right Girl Wrong Time”: Jon Langston new song “Right Girl Wrong Time” starts off about talking about a relationship. Langston explains the breaking foundation that comes with the cost of a long distance-relationship. Even those everything seem fine between the couple and they were love, the miles separating the two made an offset in the timing of both their lives.
- Smithfield “When You’re Gone”: Smithfield is bringing a laid back vibe, with trumpets and horns, on their new single “When You’re Gone.” This song tells the story about a couple who buzzes off one another and cannot help but wish for one glass more of the good stuff to keep this moment going on for a little more time.
- Levon “Ms. Marianne”: Levon’s new song “Ms. Marianne,” is a country version to the punk rock song “Stacy’s Mom.” The phrases are flirty and this song is a full story that many country music fans will love to listen too.
- Chase Rice “Three Chords and the Truth”: Chase Rice’s new single “Three Cords and The Truth” is country praise to country music. The singer weaves his story of his song into eventually becomes a love song.
- Mitchell Tenpenny “Mixed Drinks”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjMphxih7dU
- Jon Langston “Right Girl Wrong Time”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6esq-JfP3Ww
- Smithfield “When You’re Gone”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6esq-JfP3Ww
- Levon “Ms. Marianne”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6esq-JfP3Ww
- Chase Rice “Three Cords and The Truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_CBl7OxItw