- Bucko & Toad “Country Strong” ~ Bucko & Toad are husband and wife country-pop duo hailing from Vancouver, BC. Their new single “Country Strong tells the story about picking yourself back up and moving on in your life to see what the future has in store for you.
- Maggie Rose “Love Me More”~ In this song there is a woman who finds herself getting caught up in the confusion of a crazy night out, she loses her way as she drinks more than she handle and falls for someone that can help her forget escape reality. Finally she realized in the bathroom that she is worth more than a messy hangover or a one-night stand.
- Ryan Griffin “Would’ve Left Me Too”~ “Would’ve Left Me Too” is beautiful, but also a painful ballad that will cut right through you with an honest lyrics. This song is also about a guy who is telling his ex she doesn’t have to feel bad about leaving him because he knows how bad he screwed up.
- Travis Collins “Call Me Crazy”~ “Call Me Crazy is a ballad that shares the story how we all have lost people suddenly in their life. This song also shares how it is hard to truly believe that someone is gone.
- Whiskey Myers “Stone”~ this song was written by Whiskey Myers’ lead singer Cody Cannon. This single is slower pace than many of the band’ s other songs. This song shines light on the less-than-glamorous features of being on the road and especially the struggle of trying to find a good woman too.
- Bucko & Toad “Country Strong”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRUa82rdaY
- Maggie Rose “Love Me More”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLHGUWUU2hc
- Ryan Griffin “Would’ve Left Me Too”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwYkJqMoFy0
- Travis Collins “Call Me Crazy”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMuWmnLsiI8
- Whiskey Myers “Stone”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AcPnI7oRss