- The Kernal~ “Tennessee Sun”: The Kernal’s “Tennessee Sun” is smart and has a unique twang that pervades musical sounds similar to Bob Dylan and a 1970’s sound as well.
- Lillie Mae~ “Honky Tonks and Taverns”: “Honky Tonks and Taverns” is about the way Mae once was, the dreams she had and the mistakes she made and the people she had known that left her. Although these people didn’t leave the earth fully they are still a memory in the valleys, caverns and taverns.
- Ned LeDoux ~“Forever a Cowboy”: “Forever a Cowboy tells the story about the folks LeDoux grew up with in the state of Wyoming. He explains how his blondline is a cowboy and wanted to write a song about cowboys and the West and which a cowboy appreciates in life.
- Devin Dawnson~ “I Don’t Care Who Sees”: “I Don’t Care Who Sees” is a beautiful love song that looks at the guy who doesn’t try to openly display his love, but he does know how to treat a woman and if that means people can see that he doesn’t seen to mind at all.
- David James~ “What If I Don’t”: This song is about wanting to be a better person for someone else. We have all had those people who come into our lives who treat us wrong. This guy in the song is sharing how he wants to change all that, and be the reason there is a smile on his face and not a tear anymore.
- The Kernal “Tennessee Sun”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7LSVdkGx-c
- Lillie Me “Honky Tonks and Taverns”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6v3Q78SP9A
- Ned LeDoux “Forever a Cowboy”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7cMcNdQxBY
- Devin Dawnson “I Don’t Care Who Sees”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg3tI3l-kyI
- David James “What If I Don’t”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfFBSFZCNEM