- The Rebel Roads~ “First to Know”: The Rebel Roads are a couple duo who been playing together for quite some time now. “First to Know is their debut single. In this song it tells the story of a relationship that isn’t working out anymore and realizing that it is over and it is time to let go for good.
- High Valley~ “Dear Life”: “Dear Life,” the title track, shares examples about making choices while growing up. Its main message will echo with much of their audience and may be illustrative where they are in their own lives. It also follows similar patterns as the other tracks including powerful drums that bring the song to life.
- Hailey Whitters~ “One More Hell”: Whitters gets personal with “One More Hell.” This song is written in the passing of her brother’s death, the song explains how she wishes to raise one more hell with him before he went to heaven.
- Liv Austen~ “I Just Want to See Him”: This song explains about dreaming of how the perfect relationship might pan out, and looking ahead to a future that showcases a marriage, children and family life.
- Una Healy and Sam Palladio~ “Stay My Love”: This track expresses the thoughts of two people who feel the same way about one another but cannot find the words to say it.
- The Rebel Roads~ “First to Know”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSP5wlMw5n8
- High Valley~ “Dear Life”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIlgKuHFePA&list=PLuz-HtptDgK2amd_DVVY5jrsfhki_PMHs&index=2
- Hailey Whitters~ “One More Hell”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHnUDi16YzY
- Liv Austen~ “I Just Want to See Him”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C40YPUbb59Q
- Una Healy and Sam Palladio~ “Stay My Love”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaCSUoY6p8k