- Kip Moore~ “More Girls Like You”: In Moore’s new song he compares himself to a wild mustang that is finally ready to settle down. Even those he is still happy being a single guy, he looks forward to the future of starting his own family.
- Chris Bandi~ “Gone Girl”: Bandi says when he is singing this Bruno Mars inspired song, he got his girlfriend on his mind. Also this song was written early in their relationship.
- Brett Young~ “You Ain’t Here to Kiss Me”: This song has acoustic kind of sound and also has a darker side to it as well. The lyrics explains that love sometimes can lead to a break up that you may not has seen coming.
- Clare Bowen~ Love Steps In”: This song is an a personal tribute to her younger brother Timothy, who in 2015 at the age of 25 was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma and given only 2 weeks to live.
- Maddie Wilson~ “Love Like Theirs”: This song describe the lasting and rare kind of love that no one really thinks exists until they find it for themselves.
- Kip Moore “More Girls Like You”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1PgSdzzjw
- Chris Bandi “Gone Girl”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7oMYer0go
- Brett Young “You Ain’t Here to Kiss Me”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7oMYer0go
- Clare Bowen “Love Steps In”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7oMYer0go
- Maddie Wilson “Love Like Theirs”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mykW2H-uLS8