- Hi can you guys give me a short bio about yourselves before you became a country band?
- Who are some your musical icons?
- What are some of your guys favorite venues to play at?
- If you guys were not in music business what do you think your jobs would be?
- Where do you guys see your band in the next 5 to 10 years?
- If you guys could do a duet with a famous singer or band who would it be and why?
- Is there anything new coming up in your music? 2016? 2017?
- What is one accomplishment that you guys are most proud of so far in your career?
- What is your all time favorite song that you ever recorded?
- If you had to give advice to an upcoming country act what would you tell them?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- Most of us were in school, some studying music. With the exception of the youngest member Kevin Nolan, it wasn’t until after college that things really accelerated for the band because we were able to give ourselves fully to it.
- Little Feat, The Beatles, The Allman Brothers, Merle Haggard, Bruce Springsteen, Citizen Cope, The Black Crowes, Zac Brown Band, Delbert McClinton, Bruce Springsteen, Van Morrison, Otis Redding, this could go on for pages.
- 9:30 Club and Basement East,
- Not desk jobs. We all thrive moving around and meeting people and staying active and creative, so I think whatever our jobs would be they would not be 9-5 desk jobs.
- At the top of our game. Still doing what we do, just on a larger scale.
- Dead: Otis Redding. Alive: Van Morrison.
- We will be putting out new music in 2017 that we are very proud of. Our best work yet.
- There is no one accomplishment we are most proud of. It’s all a part of the package of being a band.
- Caroline & Carolina
- Write, write, write.
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”