- Sam Hunt “Drinkin’ Too Much”: Sam Hunt’s new single “Drinkin’ Too Much, tells the story of how Hunt is saying sorry to his ex who inspired his Grammy-nominated debut album. Throughout the song Hunt opens up about his problems with alcohol after the breakup. In addition to this fully produced verison of the song, Hunt shared an “8 PM” verison of this track with just his singing vocals and acoustic guitar.
- Robby Johnson “Together”: Robby Johnson’s new song “Together” represents who Johnson is and what he stands for. Also Johnson feels than many of his fans can sing along to his song and can relate to it some how in their own lives.
- Shane Owens “Country Never Goes Out of Style: In Shane Owens’ new song “Country Never Goes Out of Style” it showcases all things country like a John Deere hat, Wrangler jeans and a fishing pole. This single also explains the way Owens was raise and how he lives his life today.
- Kaitlyn Baker “Heart of Appalachia”: Kaitlyn Baker’s new song “Heart of Appalachia” is the official theme song for the tourism in Southwest Virginia. Baker decided to donate the song on a non-exclusive basis to the Heart of Appalachia Tourism Authority, this program is a nonprofit program that endorses tourism in the Coalfield Region of Southwest Virginia, which has taken an economic fall because of job losses in the coal industry
- Kaylee Bell “Getting Closer”: Kaylee Bell’s new song “Getting Closer” is an inspiring anthem and many people can relate to this song if they had ever felt trapped in a relationship that they just could not get out of. The lyrics are truly honest and speak about the importance of trusting your friends to tell you when something isn’t right and you know that your close friends have your best interests at heart.
- Sam Hunt “Drinkin’ To Much”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bym_tgV46sA
- Robby Johnson “Together”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsiWKTPiWuE
- Shane Owens “Country Never Goes Out of Style”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aARJb1qeg-4
- Kaitlyn Baker “Heart of Appalachia”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aARJb1qeg-4
- Kaylee Bell “Getting Closer”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD1q6vwOoy4