- “Better Man” Little Big Town: “Better Man” is Little Big Town newest single and singer/songwriter Taylor Swift co wrote this song with the group. This song shows how love can still remain and breaking up can hurt, but wanting to go back to a relationship that can never be taken away from an emotional sentiment. The writers do a good job of explaining why the girl stayed around for so long and why she needed to leave. This song is strip down and has a powerful message.
- “My Car” Scotty James: “My Car” is from James upcoming album “Streets” which should be out soon. The song was co-written by James with songwriter Ken Johnson. This song is about a summer romance that takes it time on the beach during the day but at night it is a totally different story.
- “Highway Vagabond” Miranda Lambert: Lambert second single “Highway Vagabond is from her upcoming album “The Weight of These Wings “ which will be available on November 4th to the public. This song is about being on adventure. This song is also the title of Lambert’s tour and her opening acts for this tour will be Aubrie Sellers and Old Dominion.
- “Hey Whiskey” Smithfield: “Hey Whiskey” was written by Smithfield, Adam Wood and Casey Derhak. This song is a great harmony ballad about a lover whose true lover is at the bottom of a drink and not with them. This song has been playing on Sirius XM the Highway for quite some time now. This group is also hitting the road more in November and is currently working on this second EP.
- “A Guy With a Girl” Blake Shelton: Blake Shelton has chose the song “A Guy with a Girl” to be his next single off his album “If I’m Honest.” In his new single it is about a mesmerizing and overpowering new girlfriend and how the man in the relationship is okay with it.