- Brad Paisley “Today”: Like many of Paisley’s best most moving songs, “Today” seems to be events from his personal life and especially his marriage to Kimberly Williams-Paisley. The song celebrates the love they in the present, but also looks into future to them growing old together and still being in love with one in another.
- Hayley Orrantia “Strong, Sweet and Southern”: Hayley Orrantia brings a true meaning of Southern sass and class to her single “Strong, Sweet and Southern.” This song has a Southern-style soul country sound that showcases Orrantia blue inflected voice. The track is up beat and fun and quite unlike anything that is on country radio right now. The lyrics warn possible suitors that Southern girls are not easy conquests.
- Brett Young “In Case You Didn’t Know”: Brett Young’s “In Case You Didn’t Know”, is a reminder to tell the person you love, to tell them as much as you can. The person you are in love with is your everything and your whole heart. This song is a true love song.
- Eric Church “Kill a Word”: In “Kill a Word,” Eric Church reminds us that words said out loud, written on a paper, typed online or a text message, matters. This song main message finds Church taking a stand about more certain writing pieces should be looked at being more important in this world.
- Dan + Shay “How Not To”: “How Not To” is a memorable ballad about a man trying to forget about his ex while still failing. Everything he does has him thinking about her and the loud piano and electric guitar help to explain the tragedy of the song. It is a relatable song that many of us has all been through.